I went shopping on both Monday n Tuesday @ Metro… Closing down sale of up to 70%!! Haha… my mum want me to look @ lingerie products…I bought some n also bought myself a top n bottom…
So y did I went back of Tuesday again.?
Because my sis also want the lingerie I bought… haha… n my mum want me buy somemore for my OSIP trip..
.
Wednesday was a long day man.. Was in sch from 9am till 9.45pm!!! More than 12hrs wor… ended lessons at 2pm… all the guys frm my grp did not attend OB tutorial la…haha… but they all turn up @ 2plus for project meeting…was in the com lab from 2plus onwards…. Midway we had tea n I had to attend the OSIP talk… I’m leaving on the 10th September…haha… went back to com lab again.. but this time round didn’t really do much la… we just like to go out of track… left @ 945pm… acc them to eat opposite the sch.. My papa fetch me home!! Haha…
.
No sch day again on Thursday… but was at home compiling the BE project… projects the whole day…
.
Friday… submission for BE… suppose to wake up @ 7am to continue compiling de… but woke up @ 745 la… late!! Stayed @ home n compile but I was late for lec @ 9am… left home @ 845 reach @ 915… lucky lec just started only..
After tt continue compiling in com lab while the others came…finally submitted it @ 1plus I tink… we took a long long break @ biz park… wen to com lab again but no labs available… so we stood @ 1 area in the lab n discuss about project.. as usual, we went out of track… but I tink ALL of us had a great laugh at all things tt happened tt day… freaking funny…
The guys left @ 4plus… so it was just me, Christina n Diana in the lab… Diana was doing her OB part but she is in the diff grp as us.. So Christina n I were coming up with the script for OB… can’t believe we came out with the script.. Can’t wait for next wk’s presentation to happen… hahahhaha
.
There will be more project submissions next wk.. Let’s see…
Monday – OB proposal
Wednesday – OB presentation
Friday – Destination P&D ppt & E-biz proposal
& There will be more to come the wk after….. Besides project, I also busy watching my shows… haha… have Korean, mandarin n Japanese.. Haha..
Chinese - 放羊的星星 (ending on Monday), 换换爱
Korean - 咖啡王子1号店, 黑道奶爸 (just ended)
Japanese - 偷偷爱着你 (jap. Version of hani kimi)
Variety - 康熙来了, 大小爱吃
n maybe the upcoming superstar show again in tw… Have to find some new n nice shows man… the ones tt I’m watching have either ending soon or end le… haha…

This is 张赫 (Zhang He)... He's a korean actor.. n he's in Singapore now.. coz he's filming a show in Singapore with Fann Wong... recently he acted in this drama 谢谢 which ended ard a few wks ago.. it was a nice drama...the song korean song tt i played previously was from tt show... critics say tt it was one of his best... a touching show i can say.. let's see if i will bump into him one day.. hahahaha...

This is the album that the 1st batch of superstar aka as 星光帮 in tw... their show was called 超级星光大道... as mentioned b4, their voice n quality are so much better than Singapore's... u can listen to the song tt is playing now!! It's sang by all the top 10 finialists...
11:48 PM