Monday studying… Tuesday test… only had 1 paper… stayed in sch after the paper ended @ 2pm… stayed back with nana… jus in her grp for project discussion… haha… ate @ mensa den go library… hardworking rite.. After exam still go library.. Haha…
.
Went back to tp on Wednesday… received a call @ 7plus in the morning… my tutor called him… had to meet him @ 10 in sch to get back the report… after which the journey across to the market opposite tp was a pissed one for me…
- Y can’t ppl keep to 1 side n walk?
- Y must 1 whole grp of u occupy the whole pavement? Can’t u see tt ppl behind u wanna walk? Kaoz…I hate ppl tt black my way man!
- Y must ppl deposit and update more than 1 bankbook?
The weather was damn hot n out of the 4 machines, 2 spoil… kaoz… n there is a extra of $100+ in my account which I still dunno where it came from…
Bought ingredients for my cheesecake… reach home realised I didn’t buy the nestle cream… luckily meeting Calvin in the afternoon to get the shirts n I 4got tt it was the 1st Wednesday of the month… wat does it mean? No plastic bag lor… haha… but I wasn’t charged for the bag either…
.
Had movie marathon on Thursday… met Ah Net @ Vivo… watched Pirates of the Caribbean 3… a 3hr movie… I tink it was not bad… dunno if they r filming a part 4 anot… haha.. Movie ended @ 1715 like tt… went back to tamp for 2nd movie…
Couldn’t find Ben in e-zone la… idiot… after awhile found him inside… right inside the gaming machines… waited for Rong to come… they were deciding on Shrek n Ocean13… haha… Ben won… ended up watching Shrek.. Haha… Rong was like sianz… tink Shrek isn’t worth the money… jus 90mins… didn't tink it was very gd either… Pirates is still better la… after tt we went CS to eat dinner… Rong n I agreed tt Ben is abit weird… Mayb bcoz he now in NS, but he is very naggy… everything he talk about will be NS… wanna know anything about NS, jus ask Ben…
Left closed to 10pm ba… Ben was kind of worried to let me walk back, den ask Rong to walk me back.. Haha… I assured him tt it was safe la… 10plus only ma, I got 12plus walk home b4 de…
.
Saturday… I had a somewhat amazing race cum scavenger hunt organised by FBMA… was in the team with Eunice and other 3 juniors Krissy, Priscilla and Yun Qian… there were 3 SA teams n a total of 5 teams participating only… how little eh… haha… we set off @ 11am with all the 9 clues… when we 1st see the clue we were like omg… so chim eh… I solved 1 by my own coz it was kind of ez..
First we found a monument @ city hall… den we went to Sim Lim Tower to find a place which matches the picture… ans was this backpackers inn… den we went to tekka market to find this stall n we can ate to sort of complete the 食字路口 version in English… chicken ricE- EggS- Sardine pufF- Fishball noodles.. Haha.. Short n sweet..
Next, we went to Arab St… we were suppose to find a place which displays 2nd hand shoes/slippers tt are not for sale… ans was a mosque.. Haha…
Den we went orchard to find the place wher youth gathers… national youth council… saw ah ye working… ask her to help me solve this clue which requires ticketing skills… dunno… so on my way to fort canning hill I called nana… also dunno… -_-! TICKETING PPL DUNNO WAT IS NATO? Luckily got Ah Net… only she know!!! Ah Net will get distinction for ticketing man!! Ah Ye n Nana shall ask Ah Net what is NATO!! TICKETING STUDENTS!!!
After fort canning we headed back to city hall which we thought the clue was.. Wrong.. No time le… went straight to Chinatown for our last clue n pit stop, which was @ Ann Siang hill… we were 4th la.. Haha…
My grp was kind of slack… we didn’t run @ all… but still sweat a lot till my black shirt turned white @ the back.. Y? They all say bcoz of body salt.. Luckily I bring extra shirt…
Ended @ 6pm den we all headed to Maxwell to eat den go eat dessert @ Chinatown… i finally drink Anything!! haha... got the somewhat Spirte flavour de... haha... going to Chinatown brings back a lot of memory… both gd n bad ones…
Damn tired la… though we walked but still try walking from 11am to 5.30pm… haha… overall i guess the race was not bad... i go to places tt i dun go like Arb St n Fort Canning... haha
.
I got a job!! The pay is not bad plus it near my house… haha… same company again.. but this time round not Impact sweets it’s the sanitary pads again… luckily I no need to wear the costume… hahah…
http://glorious-muffins.ecrater.com
11:53 PM