<body>

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Had my issue presentation on Tuesday…so yujin n I were preparing for it on Monday… completed the presentation @ 4plus lor… haha..
.
Finally our turn to present… this wk we had 4 grps presenting… n we are all from the same project grp la… we were the 2nd grp to present… was still feeling nervous la... I kind of went a bit faster coz there wasn’t much time left for the other grps… tink I did ok ba… haha…1 issue presentation down, another 1 to go… picked Malaysia as the country… was hoping to get Korea or Taiwan la, but its better then Saudi Arabia rite? Haha…
Was working for Michelangelo’s in the evening, an outdoor event at the national museum… was kind of pissed ba…1 by 1 the yr2s say cannot make it… nearly made me fa hou… whatever la… was abit lost about how to get there… but we made in on time… I was supposed to serve food but got ppl cannot hand drinks on tray so I no choice… it’s a very scary thing… carrying 4 glasses of drinks containing champagne and wines… there were many sounds of glasses breaking… haha… I broke one… haha… but was @ the back of the house so not tt bad… my hand was like so “suan”… keep carrying the trays of glasses…tink I carried for an hr plus lor… did clearing which was much easier later… haha… ended @ 10pm… but the pay is gd la…
.
Had my Chinese business PRC… surprisingly, I wasn’t feeling tired @ all.. haha…ended early ba… did the online quiz with my grp den left le…
.
Vesak day… slept till 12plus… haha.. Waited for my dad to come home den we went to 2 temples…started baking after tt… my mum helped me a little… bake 1 batch den had dinner @ Thomson Plaza… come home bake again… haha… bake till 2230 k.. Haha… studied a little for my online quiz the next day….
.
Lecture lecture quiz… was a bad girl today… coz I tricked Christina.. Kind of felt bad la… though she won’t be reading this. “Sorry Christina!”… quiz was ok ba… go 32/50… after the quiz end le… haha… but stayed in the lab for awhile la..
.
Working today… damn sian.. Kind of hate their management la… can’t we sit down n take breaks? Cannot rest meh? U try working la… wasn’t very happy la… so Anna n I made a decision… we FIRED the boss… haha… we may lose our 2-3 day pay la… but I tink tt its ok.. y work if u r unhappy… kind of pissed with the Indian girl who works for the company… keep saying u stress or wat.. Come on la… who will be stress by giving out flyers man… told her is we not happy.. den keep on saying tt we stress… can’t be bothered with her so I gave her attitude… den she say u r giving attitude to the wrong person… 不如去死… dun even wanna talk to her man…even the boss didn’t even say a word of thanks or wat… come on la… wher are ur manners…
So from now onwards, I maybe $60 poorer, but at least I have my weekends free… n free from the company’s crap… ya man…
.
Oh ya... my sis bought a new webcam... damn fun la... use it to play MSN with her at home... haha.. its lame la... but its fun ok...
Thanks LYNETTE, ANNA & AH YE for buying muffins from me!


http://glorious-muffins.ecrater.com


Really hope that what I feel this time round will not be wrong… (don’t ask me anything… I won’t say)

8:52 PM

Profile

Tagboard

Friends
Archives

Credits
designed by lil.queens