I’m started to skip lectures man…. Not really starting ba… I STARTED skipping lectures last week… this week skipped 2 le… haha….
.
Wed was a busy morning… reach sch @ 0815… have to print stuffs and borrow library book by 9am n my bag was damn heavy… I tink Mr Shen my Business Chinese PRC tutor will give me full marks for participation… haha.. coz he keeps calling my name…or maybe he only knows my name… haha….
Went for break alone @ business sch… didn’t know tt a teh-o costs only $0.30… tts cheap but wasn’t as gd as the ones in coffee shops…
Gave the bks for projects to the guys during lessons… I’m not gonna take them.. at least not on wed… its very heavy u know...
Had project meeting @ 3 in mensa… the games tt Samuel showed me are fun man…. Haha…
.
This was the faithful day which I skipped lectures… simply lazy la… but still went to tp… eating lor… coz me together with Christina, Diana, Nicholas, Sam n Wei Jie eating @ Top Table… blast Christina’s hp but nv pick up… after which she called back, jus wake up… haha… so we ate without her lor… the food was nice I guess… next time shall try the Asian food… I like the meringue… the mocktail wasn’t very nice… n the students seemed very tensed with Mr. Goh around them… haha… Christina came down after we finished… she sat down n ate bread… haha… n she showed us her resume… OMG! When we see her pic, we jus broke out laughing… it was self-taken la… Mr Goh says her face looks like a matchstick… lolz…
.
Spent time alone again… had 2 hrs break… had lunch den when com lab n slack… wanted to slp de… den Wei Jie n Nicholas… ask me about enterprise ask me to tke care of their things… haha… ended up researching for my presentation lor…lessons ended @ 1530, but follow them drink teh o… haha… they eat I drink… 2nd cup in a day… went back com lab again den Sam showed us videos of hin n Samuel in sec sch.. lolz…
.
Working on Sat n Sunday! Surprised?
Met Anna @ Somerset there… go heeren met up with the other which includes Ah Ye, Jasmine, Mingzhi, Juana n Yunz… I did something very few ppl will do… haha… I stood on the road with BIG SIGNBOARDS! Haha.. All of us were stationed btw Wheellock n Shaw… damn funny.. When its green man, we will walk to the road, stand in the middle, show the board flip the board den walk away… its interesting in a way la.. But sian… got free ice cream too… but later ppl complain.. So we ended up giving flyers… tio rejected so many times… but I guess we ate more “snake” den work lor… haha… got a ride home from yunz…
Went to HMV b4 work on Sunday… saw my Lee Seung Gi’s cd… only have 1 wor.. N it costs $44!!! So ex man! Today wat we did was jus giving out flyers… Anna n me went to give out the flyers outside Orchard MRT station…where the ppl are… tio rejected again man! Haha… next time I see ppl give out flyers I will take le.. mayb la… haha.. At least dun wan say dun wan la…!! Damn tired! 6 days left!! Pls visit me on weekends @ Orchard Rd! Help us la… help us take flyers la!! Haha…

i grabbed this from Ah Ye!! haha.. interesing? try spotting me.. but i also dunno wher m i!! haha
.
Thanks Ah Net for being my 1st customer!! I shall give u discount!! But hor, I can
earliest delivery ur goods on
Tuesday n latest Friday… die die Friday will give u de! Monday is tml le, so I no time prepare…but Monday I have to prepare BE issue presentation so Tuesday may not be able.. But I try to give u on Tuesday… if Tuesday can’t den Friday le… coz Tuesday I maybe working at nite so cannot give u on Wednesday…Thursday public holiday so I won’t see u… so lastly is Friday! N u can enjoy the muffins over the weekend! Haha…
http://glorious-muffins.ecrater.com
10:50 PM