Sch re-open le… going back to tp with a new class.. sianz…
But it turns out tt my class is not tt bad la.. Jus ok lor…
Will be doing projects with Christina, Diana, Nicolas, Sam, Wei Jie n Yu Jin… I know most of them except of Nicolas n Yu Jin ba…
Its also the 1st time tt my class have so many guys… 6 of them… haha… 6 is a lot le lor.. Haha…
Since I’m back in tp, it will help me to save some $$… will only spend ard $0.70 for transport.. Coz I’m walking home… haha… oh ya… I nearly kena hit by a lorry… no worries, I’m still ard… haha
I’m having Chinese lessons man! Early morning @ 9am on every Wednesday.. Haha… it’s the Business Chinese PRC… it was rather boring when Mr Shen Yue Shan went over his own history… but was rather interesting when we started the actual lesson… and I going to have to write a 700 word report in Chinese… lolz..
But I dun seem to be able to get use to tp… there’s a lot of ppl ard.. Haha…it’s so hard to find the tutorial rooms… I dun like the chairs in the LT… no more comfy chairs with long tables when I can sit cross legged without my slippers… n I can’t even lie on the table la!! Also, it feels so cramped up when so many ppl are in the lecture hall… however, there’s something gd… I can fall asleep without being notice.. Haha.. Lastly, I hate the PRINTERS!! It can’t double print on a paper.. Have to do it manually lor… sianz…
SIP/OSIP talk on sat…a mixture of feelings I guess… I got into OSIP.. Gloria Hotel, Suzhou… it saves me the hassle of applying for local companies of SIP, which is something gd… n its also a great thing tt I got in… so far it’s myself, Tian Chuang, Dennis, Wesley n maybe Clarisse.. I dun really know the guys, hopefully they r not as bad as what ppl say… haha…
But something is keeping me from going… my ah ma… close to 5 months out of Singapore… how sia? I’m kind of worried about her… a lot of bad thoughts going through my mind about her when I’m not around… praying that none of what I’m thinking will happen to her…
Thanks JR n Nana for their belated present for me!
To Nana: I will bake muffins for u de la.. Dun be sad or angry Okie? Haha
There were some things tt I wanted to say… but I guess I shall just keep it to myself…
5:18 PM